Asia and Pacific Department and Innovation Lab Unit
II. A Shift-Share Design on High-Frequency Trade Data
III. High-Frequency Data and Variable Construction
V. Indirect Supply-Chain Effects
1. Lockdown Exposure and Import Growth: The cases of Korea and the U.S.
2. Construction of Port-to-Port Trade Volumes from AIS data
3. The Distribution of Travel Times in Shipping
4. Lockdown Spillovers: Strong but Short-Lived
5. Ratio of Actual v. Counterfactual World Trade counterfactual with no lockdown-induced supply disruptions
6. The Effects of Direct and Indirect Lockdown Exposures (LE) for different samples, and different indirect LE lags
1. Top 50 Importers by 2015–2019 Import Volume
2. Top Routes by 2015–2019 Import Volume
3. Lockdown Spillovers – Effect on Import Growth
4. indirect spillovers measured with 14-day processing lag
International Monetary Fund Copyright © 2010-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Character limit 500/500