Fiscal Affairs Department
II. Terrorism and Economy: What Do We Know?
III. Data and Descriptive Statistics
IV. Econometric Model and Estimation Results
V. Further Robustness Checks
1. Terrorism Across the World
1. Determinants of Tax Revenue (Percent of GDP)
2. Determinants of Military Spending (Percent of GDP)
3. Heterogeneity in Terrorism Incidence
5. Impact of Terrorism in Developing and Low-Income Countries
6. Alternative Definitions of Terrorism
7. Internal Armed Conflict and Impact of Terrorism
A1. Summary Statistics
A2. List of Countries
International Monetary Fund Copyright © 2010-2021. All Rights Reserved.
Character limit 500/500