-Cooperative Countries and Territories (NCCT) Initiative
V. Issues for Discussion and Recommendations
1. AML/CFT Assessments by the IMF and World Bank as Part of the Pilot
2. AML/CFT Assessments by the FATF and FSRBs as Part of the Pilot
3. Fund/Bank AML/CFT Technical Assistance
4. Scope of Fund/Bank AML/CFT Accountability/AssessmentWork
5. Estimates of Direct Costs for Assessments and Technical Assistance under Three Options
6. Estimate of Additional Resources for Assessments and Technical Assistance to the Fund Budget
7. Estimate of Additional
countries have arrangements in place to coordinate seizure and confiscation with other jurisdictions, and to share confiscated assets or use the product of confiscations for law enforcement, health, education or other purposes.
Criterion 39.4 and 39.5 relates to the existence of procedures for allowing extradition requests relating to ML to be handled without undue delay.
Table 4. Scope of Fund/Bank AML/CFT Accountability/AssessmentWork under the Three Options
Option 1 (Status Quo) Coverage and Scope
Options 2 and 3 (Full accountability